Altered Pages


I'm almost finished up with my altered book pages - one last page is still drying. It has some heavy gel medium on it and it's cold and rainy here so I think it won't get completely finished for a couple of days. The themes that everyone picked for their pages had me stumped a few times, but letting the ideas steep in my brain a few days usually produces something!

The theme for this page was "Pandora's Box" - I will admit I had a hard time and kept coming back to this one trying to find a direction to go. Then while looking through all my books and papers I found the picture of the mailbox and the light went on! Hopefully everyone will get the idea of credit cards and spending gone crazy can lead to opening a Pandora's box of bills!

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
I've got one and a half pages left to do! It took me forever to figure out my movie page and I still have Micah's List left.
Rinda
Connie Lutz said…
Cool idea! I'm sooo glad I'm done!
Sonja said…
Well, aren't you clever. What a great idea! That's certainly how my mailbox looked after I got deluged with "congrats, you're approved!" letters from credit card companies in college and I took the bait. Ouch, that was a lot of debt to get out from under!
Lynn Stevens said…
Very clever, I never would have thought of it that way! Can't wait to see the rest!