happy weekend!

Starting at noon today I'll be spending most of the weekend with 22+ other crafty gals!  It's my annual girls weekend with my West Coast Scrap friends, conveniently it's being held in San Jose this year so I'm not staying at the hotel - although the Hayes Mansion looks fabulous! I'll just drive home each night and save some $$.  I'm hoping to get lots done - most importantly the swap pages for my Club Scrap retreat in just 20 days!

 This cute squirrel card I received in my "Just One" swap from the Technique Junkies group - made by Suzanne.  How did she know I love squirrels?  I took the photo out in the backyard this morning - it's warm but overcast and the leaves on my liquid amber tree are starting to turn so fall is on it's way! 

Comments

Ohhh Snap said…
Great squirrel card :D. Have fun at your retreats. I'm doing the RIAB this year, and I'm really looking forward to it.

I left you a One Beautiful Blog Award on my blog. Thanks for all the inspiration :D