Fossil Stone

The green background piece of cardstock was made using the Technique Junkie "Fossil Stone" technique - one of my favorites of all time!  I'm going to be teaching a card class for some friends in a couple of weeks and I thought I'd teach them this technique, we won't be making this card as I have a different one in store for them.  Gotta keep 'em guessing in case they read the blog!  The stamps are from Stampin' Up as is the fun label punch for the sentiment.  You need a stamp positioner for these trees to come out just right!

Tomorrow I start an on-line class on how to take better photographs... I sure hope I learn something!

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
Love the card! I always shy away from making monochromatic cards, which is sad because I always admire them and find them so striking. What photography class are you taking?
Rinda
nancy y said…
"Get Great Photos with Any Camera" at bigpitureclasses.com
Elaine said…
love the greens! I'll have to check out this technique