Party in a Box





This project comes to us from Club Scrap... Jubilee from January 2010.  I'm a bit behind on some things you could say!  Just a fun little box to make and four accordian mini books inside, all in a bright party theme.  I made the rosettes out of the left over strips used on the woven top piece.  Those are fun little buggers to get put together, they kept popping out of my hand!  You can google how to make the rosettes, basically accordian fold a strip of paper then glue the ends together and form a circle.


Supplies:everything except the button is Club Scrap Jubilee kit.

Comments

Chrissie said…
wow this looks like a lot of work. As you know, Jubilee's graphics aren't my favorite, but I do love it's colors. You've done a beautiful job as usual.
Maria Ontiveros said…
Congrats on finishing - finally!
The title always reminds me of what a friend used to say when the kids were little and needed a diaper change: she said "there's a party in his pants!"
Rinda
Jen said…
Those rosettes really dress this box up. I'm impressed you completed it. Now you have to fill it with a party of photos.
Sonja said…
LOVE the rosettes! You must show me how to make those! :)