Vintage Halloween

And here's a Halloween card featuring the Technique Junkie technique - Vintage Art.  The stamped image is from Artistic Outpost.  The papers are all from Echo Park (the Apothecary Emporium).  To make the orange strip of cardstock I just inked a piece of white with some of the Distress Ink colors I used in the main image. I learned this trick from Jennifer McGuire, although I had done it many, many years ago in a stamp class!  Easy way to get the exact color you need!

supplies:
Paper: Echo Park
Stamp: Artistic Outpost
Ink: Ranger Distress Inks (Wild Honey, Scattered Straw)
other: Foam blending sponge, white pencil, little orange rub-on bats from Hambly Studios

Comments

Ohhh Snap said…
Great card! I love using Distress Inks to make colored papers :D.
Jen said…
Love this card and excellent way to match up paper strips to the card ink. Luscious.