Stretch Your Stamps 2 - Graphic Stamps



Today in my Online Card Class we learned a few different ways to use our graphic stamps in new ways. Lots of great ideas flowing through my brain!

 The top card I used the PaperTrey Ink set Round Repeats. I've had this set for awhile and have never used it to it's full potential.  Fun doing the rainbow stamping, and I'd like to try it in pastels and masculine or fall colors too. Sentiment is also from PTI.

The second card uses some "kissing technique" on the bold purse from JudiKins and a sentiment from Avery Elle.  

And the third card is my attempt at a masculine card, using the Stampin' Up Mosiac Madness stamps and a saying from Papertrey Ink.

Really great lessons today - especially in making a clean and simple card.
thanks for dropping by!

Comments

Rita said…
Great cards love all of them.
Marianne in MD said…
Very nice, you did a great job interpreting the cards!
Farley said…
OH. MY. GOSH. These are outstanding! Love them all but that purse one is brilliant, I must say.
Jameela said…
I really like all three cards, but love how you used the shopping bag for day 7&8 lesson!
Jennifer said…
Oh, I love that top one. I am going to have to visit your garage and get a complete day of teaching me ALL of these wonderful techniques. You are a spectacular stamper!