Autumn Leaves

oh my - so long since my last post!  I've been busy... and not all of it has been stamping!  Here's a quick fall card.  Background is stamped with SU woodgrain stamp in Versamark then I used some Perfect Pearls to highlight the grain.  Then I cut out a bunch of trees with a PaperTrey Ink Mighty Oak die and then pieced everything back together with an inlay effect.

HINT: Cut the whole Mighty Oak Die out and then place packing tape across the back so that the sticky part is facing front and it's easy to drop the little pieces in and have them stay!

Finished off with some hemp twine and a vintage button!

Comments

Nancy, I love this! And thanks for the helpful hint!
Jennifer said…
Gorgeous card and fabulous hint. Looks like we're on the same wavelength this week.
Farley said…
Such great paper you used for the leaves and I love the woodgrain background. Thanks for the "sticky" reminder. I knew that but forgot, snort.