New Dies!



This week I got one of the Blueprints dies from My Favorite things.  I have been wanting this for quiet awhile and finally broke down and got one!  I love all the pieces that come with it, especially the stitched layer and the wonky layers!  The one I got is #15

MFT even has some card sketches to go with each one of the blueprint dies, so here are a few cards I whipped up one afternoon just to try it all out!  I have one more "in the works" but time ran out on me this past week and then Thanksgiving was here before I knew it!

Supplies:
Card #1 - chocolates.  Stamps are Close to My Heart, paper is We R Memory Keepers
Card #2 - Paper is We R Memory Keepers, and the feather dies are MFT
Card #3 - Paper, Stamp and coffee cup die are all Simon Says Stamp

Comments

Farley said…
Wow Nancy, you've paired awesome stamps with fabulous, perfect papers. These are all fantastic.
Jennifer said…
Love these Blueprints. All three are fabulous. Those dies make quick work of it, don't they?