Pop Up Box Card

 I needed a fun way to package up some gift cards and money for gifts this Christmas so I've been busy making different boxes and cards.  This Pop-up box card is cool in that it lays totally flat for mailing if need be.  You can find directions for it all over the interweb, here's one good tutorial.
I used a variety of supplies from my stash.  The base cardstock is from Club Scrap, a very crisp bright green from their "Comics" kit.  Then some designer paper from a Michael's pad.  The snowflakes I are a NBUS - I couldn't believe that I had not used this cool set from Stampin' Up yet.  I bought it last year, I am sure fulling intending to make Christmas cards!  It's a set of stamps and matching dies.  So it makes quick work of cutting out the snowflakes.  

The cute Merry die is from The Stamps of Life - I've been using it alot this season!

Thanks for dropping by, and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Comments

Jennifer said…
I have seen these pop up boxes everywhere but have been afraid to try them or even LOOK at the tutorials. Yours is splendid and what an extra special way to give a gift. You have been a busy little elf.
Farley said…
Awesome pop up box. How terrific with the snowflakes! I just love these cards.