Friends With Flair - Unity Stamps




It's been so long since I've blogged... the holidays and some cold (for us wussy Californians) weather have kept me out of the garage for a good while.  But I'm back at it now!

This is Unity's Big Summertime Bouquet stamp and saying that I've done up in watercolor.  The background papers are from My Mind's Eye and a wee bit of washi tape thrown in for good measure.

I'm sharing this over at Unity in their Friday Friends with Flair.

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Ruby said…
Very pretty card.
Corrie said…
Beautiful card, it's been 30 below here so think of it as it can always be worse
Farley said…
Nancy this turned out fantastic. Great watercoloring and the colors are so happy!.
Janis said…
Such a pretty and summery bouquet!!! Gorgeous coloring!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
Gaylynn said…
Beautiful flowers. Happy New Year!!
Dawn Fields said…
This card is beautiful!
Sue D said…
Beautiful coloring and choice of papers.
Crystal said…
Very pretty floral card!
Unknown said…
Very Pretty!
Donna K said…
Lovely watercolors! A pretty dash of springtime in the middle of winter.
Dawn Louise said…
Lovely card nice and cheerful and pretty x
A little late with my comments, but I had to tell you how pretty this was!
Jennifer said…
Pretty card. Great coloring.