Craft Brew

A Wheat beer....
and a Porter!

Just got some new stamps and dies from PaperTrey Ink called Craft Brew.  Love the glasses and all the fun labels to create.  These are the first cards I've made, using cards from the designers as my inspiration.  I'm looking forward to these sets for making more masculine cards for my stash.

I need to search my stamps for an orange slice so I can make a Blue Moon! The foam on the Porter is made with felt!  I'm pretty sure that's a Deschutes Black Butte Porter in that glass....

Comments

Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
You need a "Phil's Black Lager" label on one of those glasses (brewed with lager yeast from an ordinary stout wort with a pound of honey added).
Jennifer said…
Love these. I have yet to make a stout. Mine arevall wheat. Your layouts are splendid.
Jennifer said…
I just had to comment again on how much I love these cards. Your color choices really highlight these stamps.