Share Handmade Kindness

Jennifer McGuire has a cool challenge going on this month, you can read about it over on her blog and hopefully find time to participate also!

Week 1 is about sharing with friends and family.  I've chosen to make a couple cards for some of the guys on my "Happy Mail List'.  I have a list of family and friends that  I randomly send happy mail to throughout the year.  Most everyone seems to like it. I don't always get direct feed-back from the recipients, but I'll hear about how much they liked it the next time I see them, or in the case of niece and nephews their parents tell me!  I've just always thought that it brightens your day to get a card in the mail, especially a handmade one!

I think this is a fun challenge, there are three more weeks to go and we don't know what each will will bring.

These are the Bird Crazy stamps from Tim Holtz, I just love them. So fun to color and now that there are accessories you can "dress 'em up"!  These are colored with Zig Clear Color Brush Pens.

thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Jennifer said…
These are too darn cute for words. Your coloring is excellent. That settles it, I'm ordering those pens TODAY.