Club Scrap Literary Cards



 I was lucky enough to be invited to make cards for this month's Literary Kit over at Club Scrap.  They sent me a box of supplies (the Greetings to Go kit and some extras) and I got to work!   It's quite an honor to be asked! The kit has some great images and the cardstock is really fantastic, rich shades of red, brown, tan and even some metallic!   These are a few of the ones I made, the rest can be seen over on the Club Scrap Blog.
 These cards all have some fun folds, I mixed it up a bit and made some into gate fold cards.
 These adorable little envelopes are part of the kit, and I fussy cut the rabbit after stamping and coloring.

 My take on a waterfall type card,  I knew right away when I saw all the cut-aparts I wanted to make some version of a waterfall.

Thanks for dropping by, and do give Club Scrap a look!  Great products and kits.

Comments

Lisa D said…
You outdid your self, Nancy! These are FANTASTIC!
Julie said…
These are so good! I love the attention to detail!