Seriously... you are fabulous




I've been searching for rainbow card ideas for about a week and found something similar to this one here.  Using my Post-it Note tape and several colors of the Catherine Pooler inks* I masked and sponged my way to this striped look.

I used stamps and dies from the Stamp of Approval Collection "Perfect Reason".  I stamped the greeting, which is three separate stamps, using my Misti to be sure everything was perfect.  Because trust me, I've been known to mess up the sentiment after working so hard on the card!

I then stamped and die cut the flowers.  Die cut a vine from green vellum and added a few enamel dots.

BTW - I am entering this into a contest to win the next Stamp of Approval Set!  I would love it if you could visit and vote for my card, thanks!  #53  ;-)

supplies:
Paper: Bristol
Stamps: Catherine Pooler You Did It! , Catherine Pooler Perfect Reason Stamp set
Inks: Catherine Pooler
Vine Die: Catherine Pooler

* the inks from Catherine Pooler are the best I have found in my many, many years of stamping. Bold, bright, clean and stamp perfectly the first time out. Great saturated colors.  You can stamp, blend and watercolor with them.  Love them!

Comments

Jen said…
Gorgeous. Those inks must be da bomb to deserve this praise from you.