Card Concept Challenge






This is my first time joining in on The Card Concept challenge blog.  I was inspired by the colors in the photo that the challenge is based of of, and it also fit a challenge for masculine cards over at The Stamp Nation.

This card fits the Clean and Simple (CAS) style.  You can see the style definitions here.  I was inspired by the colors, while these aren't as bright I thought they looked great together.



I've been following the blog for quite awhile and finally decided to join in!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Feather CTMH, sentiments PaperTrey Ink
Ink: Catherine Pooler Designs
Paper: Neenah

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Susan Powell said…
I'm glad you finally decided to join in on a challenge. I love your clean and simple design. Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.