Jenny's Coat

It seems I've been gone from blogging a long time. I hope you all had some terrific holidays and the New Year is treating you well. We had a great Christmas here - and we had finally got our Mom moved from the rehab center back to her "home" at Carlton Plaza only to have her back in the hospital with blood clots to her lungs. She survived all that scary time - as did we, and is now resting comfortably back "home". We can only hope and pray that she continues to get stronger and tolerates the medications to help keep the blood clots from returning.
I haven't been crafting much, but finally have decided that I should JUST DO IT - even if my muse isn't fully participating! Tonight also marks the return to weight training class which had been on a two week break. But - it's a new year and exercise we must!
Here's a fun little technique - Jenny's Coat. It's a technique junkie take on an old technique called Joseph's Coat. This one is a wee bit simpler because you just emboss onto designer or background papers to get the fun look. The design shows through the clear embossing after you cover the whole piece with black ink. I used a stampin' up! snowman stamp and some Basic Grey papers!

Comments

Connie Lutz said…
Very Cheery look!
Maria Ontiveros said…
Glad you're back and hoping things continue to improve on the health front.
Rinda
Sonja said…
Very pretty! Love the look! I'm not quite sure how you did it though. Perhaps you need to show me. :D
nancy y said…
silly Sonja... check your WCS messages...