when I'm not making cards...


I like to make other kinds of art! Usually ATCs and altered stuff. This is a recent altered book page - it's not your usual kind of altered book but one that has different "pages" that have been die cut out of chipboard. There are fourteen of us working on this, each person picking their own theme for their page. At the end we'll all have one complete book with random art!

The page above is for the Vintage Women theme. Some old advertising, a matchbook and a real old photo - "instant ancestors" that I picked up at a vintage store! The paper is not Graphic 45, although it has that look. It's actually copies of old advertising I got from a swap. The ladies also have small "jewels" on their hats - fun finds from my mother-in-laws sewing basket! And the King's Clothing Co. is an old matchbook cover! Click on the photo and you can see it larger to catch all the details.

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
Nancy,
This is lovely!!! I can't wait to see them all complete. I have 1 and a half left to complete.
Rinda
Cheryl said…
Very cool! I may just have what we need for this one. I have some major catching up to do though.
Connie Lutz said…
Turned out great- I love the Graphic 45 paper!
nancy y said…
ahhhh... it's not Graphic 45, t's actual copies of OLD catalogs I think!