Summer Camp


I'm participating in the PSL Summer Camp at Club Scrap - kind of like a virtual craft camp!  I am in a scrapbooking cabin and card-making cabin.  This week's challenge is to use kits from certain months, which is helping me to decrease inventory in the stamp studio!  This card features a flower made with the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die - I thought the bird & cage die would be my favorite but the floral one I have used over and over.  I had made a huge batch of background papers with Glimmer Mists, masks and various items to create textured looks and have been using those to die cut flowers.  They make really handy decorations for packages when all you have is some plain brown wrapping paper... add a pretty ribbon and some flowers on top and you are good to go!

This weekend I'll probably get to some of the scrapbooking - lots of photos arrived via UPS last night from our trip to the Inland Empire,  aka Spokane!  We also will be scouting about looking for items on our Super Summer Snapshot Scavenger Hunt... anyone have their arm in a cast?  I'm on team "Mark and Nancy"!!  This is me in Greenacres, WA with a watertower - one of the items!  Have a great weekend!

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
I love the whole scavenger hunt idea! So much fun. Would you mind posting the whole list sometime?
And I love your card. I really should make some more fun backgrounds soon.
Thanks for the good baseball wishes. Our games are all in the evening, so it should be too bad. We're playing at American River College.
Rinda