Squirrely Challenge - Foam Stamping

Another week, another challenge!   I love that so many are jumping on board to participate, I think having a challenge makes it easier for me to create sometimes.  I need a little direction!

 My card started with the The Foam Stamping technique which is in the latest issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter.  I also wanted to use the pretty papers from the latest kit I received from Club Stamp so I used that as my starting point.  The layout of my card is from the SCS sketch for this week.  I love their weekly sketches - another way to get me started if I need a little push!

The flowers are made with a Stampin' Up punch - the bottom layer I punched some of the peach paper that was embossed and then the top layer is part of the designer paper.  The designer paper is from a pad I found at Marshall's for only $3.99 and the colors are perfect!  A shiny black brad makes the center.

Please hop on over to my friends blogs to see what they've come up with! Please note that sometimes they haven't posted yet since we don't have a set date. But you'll still see some good art!

Supplies:
Stamp: Unity Stamp Company, Moments in Bloom
Other: Stampin' Up Punch & Embossing folder


Comments

Jen said…
Gorgeous, Nancy, love the colors and the flowers and the stamping.,,,so many things to comment on but right now I must give all my attention to Wills and Kate...bwaahaahaa!
Chrissie said…
Another beautiful work of art Nancy. What a lovely color combination and so many great textures going on. Thanks for continuing to challenge and inspire me!
JaninaCakes said…
Beautiful work here. Great job.
Capescrapper said…
Oh Nancy, as I told you before, this card is just stunning! I love the silhouette look of the flower!