Counterfeit Kit Challenge - April

Sunny Day


Here I am, already most of the month gone and just getting this Counterfeit Kit posted.  Jen and I swapped once again, but since we were going to be seeing each other on the 14th we opted to exchange in person and save ourselves some postage.  

Bright, spring colors all around.  I just love the combination of teals, pinks, and yellows.  Some very cool embellishments to go along with the papers - a stamp, rub-ons, stickers, perfectly yummy fibers, tape, tags and bling!  The original kit is here, and we just had to go by the photos since most of it is in Spanish! 

Now I need to get working on USING this great kit, I think some spring photos of my yard and family will be a good start!

Comments

Tara O said…
I love your kit!! Late is better than never! have fun playing this month
Capescrapper said…
Very fun colors, I can't wait to see what you come up with.
Jen said…
WOW! that kit looks great the way you photographed it. I want it back!! Ha ha. Can't wait to see what you make! :)
Lisa said…
this is such a wonderfully bright happy kit and I spy several things I have in my own stash. You are going to be able to create some stunners with this!
Susanne said…
Pretty, pretty! What else can I say.
Chrissie said…
Very nice and i look forward to whatever you create with it. What's it called?
Crystal said…
How bright and fun!
Margie said…
What a fun, great looking kit!
Jimjams said…
Great looking kit - have fun with it!
MiliPea Designs said…
What a lovely and bright kit. Can't wait to see what you make. I love that y'all do this, it is so fun to watch it unfold!
What a great idea to swap - looks like a great kit to work with!