Squirrely Challenge

It's been awhile since we had a challenge.
There isn't a real technique for this challenge - but a couple "requirements"

Use the following:
a new tool - for me it was some new SU stamps and matching dies
Embossing folder
something from your stash - for mine the little bling circle and brad have been around for a long while and the cardstock too.

and then...  make the card that could be sent to a GUY - no girly cards this time around.
 

Check out what the other Squirrel Girls come up with by clicking on the links!



Comments

Jennifer said…
I really like this card and the challenge, Nancy. The colors on this one are delicious. Do you think hot air balloons are masculine???? I bet that's what you'll see out of me.
Deb C said…
I just got those stamps and dies! Just love seeing your ideas with this set. I need to break them out and start using them.
Chrissie said…
Great masculine card and i love that greeting stamp.
Chrissie said…
Love that greeting stamp. Great "guy" card Nancy!
Farley said…
This is so cool. Hopefully I still have time to play this one.