Pierced- Spotlight, a challenge

this is an older Technique Junkies technique, and one I had never tried before.  So this was the one I picked to challenge Jen with this week.  I think I may have beat her this week... last week I was so slow!

 I colored my image in with Prisma Colored pencils and utilized lots of punches and dies to make the circle cutouts!  The scalloped circle is a Nestabilities die and the other are circle punches.  This also fits the challenge at PSL this week - use of three kits from 2010-2011.  This card uses All that Jazz images and brown cardstock, Gratitude red and Expressions blue cardstock and ribbon.  It was a fun challenge!

Comments

Capescrapper said…
Love the combo of these kits and the coloring technique is really cool! Great job Nancy!
Jen said…
What happened to my post? I could swear I posted about how much I loved this card and the coloring technique on it, etc. and now it's gone. Did you delete me? HA HA

Seriously, great card!
nancy y said…
no, I didn't delete you... silly.