Embellished Circles - CR84FN22

For once I was able to combine a couple of challenges!  This week Jen, Diana and I challenged each other to the Embellished Circles technique from the latest Technique Junkie Newsletter.  I thought it would be fun to try doing it in the latest CR84FN color challenge as well. 

The circle stamps are from a Hampton Art clear stamp set I happened to pick up at Michael's this week... on clearance for only $1.99.  Had to get it just for the circles!  The birthday saying is from Club Scrap. This is a fun technique to dig out the ole button box and rummage around for just the right one.

Supplies:
stamps: Hampton Arts, Club Scrap, Hero Arts
paper: Base - Stampin' Up, Green & dark brown - Club Scrap
other: brads, buttons and bling

Comments

Unknown said…
I like the stamps you used......I'm hoping to work on mine tomorrow :)
Capescrapper said…
Pretty colors on this challenge Nancy. I would love to be in on some of these challenges. Are they official, do I need to be invited?

Let me know. :) The only problem I see is I don't get the Technique Junkie newsletter.
Jen said…
Excellent interpretation! I didn't see those at my Mike's yesterday but I did buy some circles at Joann last week. I'll get busy.
Unknown said…
Beautiful birthday card, Nancy! Fabulous technique.. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!
Mona Pendleton said…
So pretty Nancy! What a fun technique! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)
Deborah Frings said…
I really like this design, the buttons work so well with the flowers and circles! Thanks for plahing along with CR84FN this week!
Andrea M said…
What a fun mix of shapes and styles!!! Love your CAS take on the colors! The additional buttons and bling are just fantastic!!! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN! Beautiful take on the color combo!