Squirrely Challenge - Pinwheels

- fun pinwheels!  I've done them before but Jen wanted to try them and they are pretty fun.  Mine is all made with Club Stamp papers and stamps from the Welcome Kit which came out just last month.  The small squares are stamped on and then cut to size.  The light blue panel is run through the Cuttlebug with a Stampin' Up embossing folder.

Check out these other squirrels:

Supplies:
Stamps and Paper: Club Stamp Welcome Kit
fiber: Club Scrap
Embossing folder & Brad: Stampin' Up

Comments

Unknown said…
Well now you need to figure out how to do something like a two-dimensional box kite. :-/
Capescrapper said…
Awesome job!
I love that I am officially a SQUIRREL!! LOL!
I am on the challenge today!
Chrissie said…
Beautiful job as always nancy. Hope to play along at some point this week!
Jen said…
Gorgeous! Now I am once again going to be last. What is up with that? I love the colors and the stamping and the shape behind the pinwheel. You've done it up good.