Chalked Embossed & Squirrely Challenge



such a fun technique - Chalked Embossed from the current Technique Junkies Newsletter.  If you don't subscribe to this newsletter and are a stamper you are missing out on a whole lot of inspiration and fun!

This is also the Squirrely challenge for the first half of January.  Hopefully the Squirrel Girls (see them on the right hand side bar) will all have time to participate this round!

supplies:
card #1:  TCP Studio Vintage Birdcages stamps, The Paper Studio embossing folder, SU cardstock
card #2:  SU & Club Scrap cardstock, Cuttlebug embossing folder
card#3:    Club Scrap papers, ribbon and stamp

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
Love that bird cage stamp. I have not really gone down the embossing folder road. . . I could see it being a really big arena of consumption!
Rinda
Jen said…
Looking at these cards again and I just can't decide which one is my favorite. The birdie one is cute but I think the one with the grungy circles wins. I gotta get going on this technique. Good for you for setting us up again with Squirrely Challenges.
Chrissie said…
i have a love hate relationship with this technique, but you have executed it with brilliance (as always).
Jen said…
How do you ink the embossed layer so well without getting all the negative space inky? That was my challenge.