Counterfeit Kit Challenge


Another month has arrived for the Counterfeit Kit Challenge.  This month we had two choices, both from Scrapbook Circle. Check it out here.  Jen and I went with the Valentine theme, and after we started pulling it together we discovered it was harder than we first thought!  But I think we came up with some pretty good kits, that will work well for both scrapbook pages and cards.  I can't wait to dig into mine - all kinds of new papers and products she included.  Check out Jen's blog to see what I sent her!

The kit I received has some great papers, love the cool tickets and the little hearts are totally gorgeous.  She included some doilies, which we've become a fan of after taking an online class from May Flaum!  Great little embellishments from Heidi Swapp, fibers and a whole batch of embossed pieces ready to be inked up.  Great thing was I have none of these embossing folders in my collection, hard to believe huh?

I'm looking forward to making lots with this kit, so stay tuned!

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
I preferred the other kit this month - although I haven't had a chance to put a kit together yet this month.
Rinda
Jennifer said…
I just love the fact that we both sent cardstock embossed with our folders and neither of us had the other gal's folders. Cool!!! Your kit to me is great and I can't wait to get started.
Susanne said…
This looks like great fun - and that is a seriously cool stamp - who makes it?
Anonymous said…
Lovely kit to play with - and I too love that stamp!
nancy y said…
The stamp was from Michaels!
ms.schwiet said…
cute doily collection and I can't wait to see what you do with the balloon
Margie said…
Love your kit, what a fun and unique assortment!
Tara O said…
Oh how FAB is your kit. Can't wait to see your work this month!!