Squirrely Challenge - Cascading Images


This week I challenge you to try one of the techniques from the latest Technique Junkie Newsletter.  It's called Cascading Images, so if you are practiced at making a mask it should be very easy for you to make one.  The hardest part for me was deciding what stamps to use!  All of my images were stamped with black India ink and colored with watercolor crayons.  The cupcakes have Distress Stickles added to the frosting!

Check out the other Squirrel Girls blogs (look in right hand column) to see what good things they make!

supplies:
cardstock & background papers: assorted from stash
stamps: Star - Stampin' Up, Howdy - Club Scrap, Cupcake - Hero Arts, happy birthday - A Muse
other: Punches, Distress Stickles, Watercolor crayons.




Comments

Jennifer said…
This is a good one. Love your samples. I guess Mr. Linky is closed for the last Squirrely challenge but I have finally posted. Thanks for posting these challenges. I need the push.
Maria Ontiveros said…
I love the western stars!
Rinda
Connie Lutz said…
Fun challenge - it was a butterfly theme for me!
Chrissie said…
Great challenge Nancy and perfect execution as always!
Rachelle said…
Great Challenge! Love the stamps you used. This one really has alot of versatility to it. Thanks for the challenge.
Farley said…
Whew, just got in under the wire. Thanks Nancy for this great challenge and including me with the Squirrel Girls. I really enjoyed my first challenge.

Your cards are awesome and love the choices for your cascades.
Farley said…
Okay, I know I posted a comment last night. Guess I didn't pass muster with the moderator, LOL? But I did want to say Nancy how terrific your cards are and how much I enjoyed making a card for this challenge. Looking forward to another one.

Farley