Dylusions Ink Spray!



Here are a couple pieces I made with my new Dylusions Ink Sprays. These are made by Ranger, Inc.  They are bright and bold and are similar to Distress inks in that they are reactive with water.  One cool thing May showed us in Camp Scrap is that you can create a faux bleached look by "painting with water" on the sprayed and stamped pieces.  You need to use Archival or StazOn ink as it is waterproof.  You can see how it works on the close up of the first card.  I found it works best on dark colors. 

These sprays are really fun to work with and will be a great addition to art journaling and mixed media work.

Supplies:
Ink: Ranger Archival Black
Sprays: Dylusions
Stamps: Flowers - Unity, Saying - Stampers Anonymous, lattice type bkgrd - Cocoa Daisy
Stencil - Crafter's Workshop

Comments

Tracy Bollinger said…
Love Love Love! I am so inspired after that day I tell ya!
Maria Ontiveros said…
These are great! Seems like a perfect scramp camp activity . . . I love sprays.
Rinda
Jen said…
I am crazy about both of these! The colors are sooo vibrant! Makes me wanna make things!!!
Connie Lutz said…
Love both of these! Great color choices!