Squirrely Challenge - Distressed Spritzing


Welcome Squirrel Girls and all others who like a challenge!  For the second half of July we are trying out the Distressed Spritzing technique from the June/July 2012 issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter.  I found a card similar to this on Pinterest and just had to try the sketch because I have the stamps and punch to make the pennant shapes!  Plus it fit in with the graphic stamp lesson over at Online Card Classes last week.  

Supplies:
Inks: Ranger Distress
Stamps: Stampin' Up & Club Scrap (dots)
Punch: Stampin Up
Stencil: Studio Calico Mr. Huey
Misc: Cardstock and button (sorry, Mr. V will have to deal with it!)



Comments

Jen said…
This card is so cute. Happy you are able to combine so many challenges and stay up on your class. Looking forward to trying this technique. I love using stencils. And we all know I have a few of them.
Jen said…
By the way, I didn't tell Mr. V about your saucy comment.
Jen said…
Mr. V's rebuttal to Mrs. Y:
Although Mrs. Y is an exemplary artist, "buttons and bows" belong on clothing and in the titled song only.
febe said…
Pretty work on a CAS card :)

funding for aged care
Connie Lutz said…
Nice! Hope to get to the challenge this week!
Jennifer said…
Posted my challenge. It's a card for our DD and SIL who celebrate their 11th anniversary this weekend. Thanks for the inspiration. I LOVE this technique.
Jen said…
Sorry I posted twice. I was trying to remove the word "layout". With no luck.
Connie Lutz said…
Forgot to post my link last week!
Chrissie said…
Better late than never i like to say. I like this technique, but i think i'd better choose my stencil more wisely next time. Your's looks great!
Julia Ionov said…
Cool paper that you used. I like it. Thanks for sharing this one. Keep posting please.
web design ventura