Squirrrely Challenge - Embossed Puzzle


Here's the Squirrely Challenge for August!  Embossed Puzzle from the Aug/Sept 2012 Technique Junkie Newsletter.  When I first read the titles in the newest newsletter I'll admit I skipped over this one, thinking that it was all about actual puzzle pieces.  How wrong I was.  And it's super fun, especially deciding which embossing folder (I own many!) to use!  I did the first one and while working on it thought of doing a more masculine card so tried a second one.  

Supplies:
Embossing Folders: Cuttlebug & Sizzix

Inks: Distress Inks
Stamps: Stampin' Up flowers, Glitz Designs balloons, Club Scrap words
other: twine, tattered banner die, wooden butterfly

Please join in by linking your card here and check out the Squirrel Girls to see what they come up with. Find links to their blogs on the right hand column!


Comments

Farley said…
Oh WOW Nancy! These are just fabulous. You should be doing these for TJ. Waaay more interesting than what I saw there. I haven't been a good squirrelly girl lately, so here's hoping I get some card time in.
Jen said…
Love 'em both. Putting my thinking cap on.
Michele said…
beautiful creations! i don't have any embossing folders so i'll just have to admire this technique! xo
Maria Ontiveros said…
Love the second one - just my style!
Rinda
Rachelle said…
Those turned out awesome, Nancy! I think I skipped over that too. Now I need to get on back over there and check it out!
Connie Lutz said…
For some reason, Mister Linky won't accept my blog address. My card is up on my blog.
Connie Lutz said…
Got it to work;-)
Chrissie said…
Nancy this are outstanding and I'll 2nd what Farley said. I'm always more impressed with your work than that of the TJ Samples! @ Michelle who commented above, i can't believe you don't have any embossing folders...what kind of life is that? LOL
Chrissie said…
late squirrel reporting for duty.
Jennifer said…
Being greedy here this month. Or is it last month? Since I made two of these, I will link up both of them. Thanks for this challenge. I enjoyed this particular technique. Will use it again.