Squirrely Challenge - Embossing Folders

Previously I wrote how a couple friends and I have been setting up some new Squirrely Challenges for ourselves - it's been way too long since we done them! The next challenge is to use embossing folders.  Seems we have quiet a few in our stash, some more than others, and we need to use them!  I saw a card on Pinterest that inspired this card.  I sometimes am at a loss for using this gorgeous Stampin' Up folder.  

The butterfly punch was used to punch out a couple butterflies and then place another punched butterfly into the opening so it's flush.  Then I popped up the third.  The punch is from Martha Stewart.

Look on the right column of this blog  for a link to the squirrel girls Jennifer and Farley!

Comments

Farley said…
Okay...this got a big GASP from me. It's just jaw-dropping-fabulous Nancy! What a beautiful EF too. So glad we are doing our challenges again. Thanks for getting us going.
Jennifer said…
I own that same folder. Had to have it, of course. Have I used it? Don't ask. I was totally blocked. But now with your inspiration, I will find a use for it. Your card is lovely.