Scramp Camp





This past weekend I went off to Half Moon Bay for the 5th annual West Coast Scrap & Chat groups Scramp Camp. Scramp -- stamp & scrap combined. It was my first year attending as I joined the group last November. Our "studio" was in a historic train depot - just below the historic Johnston House - the big white house on the hill.


Friday we met at Rinda's house for a wonderful tea before we could get into the historic train depot where we would spend the rest of the weekend creating. There were 17 of us there total. We each had our own large table to spread out and work at - what a luxury! Saturday several of us took a texture background class from collage artist Connie Andrews. My altered books will never be the same, and that's a good thing. We also were lucky enough to get our group photo taken at the fire station and get our own tour - (I'll have to update with photos as I get them). It was quite the field trip, and there were no chaperones!
Sunday evening Linda and I had to return home - but not until we'd gone shopping and did a make-n-take at Luna's (El Granada, just 4 miles north of HMB) and a yummy lunch in HMB. A terrific weekend!

Comments