Bind it All Project




This is a little 4x4 Flip Book using my new Bind-it-All machine that I got recently for my birthday. I used the tutorial on Lisa Sommerville's blog which was super helpful. I only screwed up one cover piece during the punching part - you have to make sure you have the pieces in correctly or it will punch crooked.
The papers are from Creative Imaginations, Christine Adolph line. I've had them since last Christmas... so I don't know if they are still available.
What I need to do now is add some fibers and/or ribbons to the coils, perhaps add some embellishments to the pages and then it's ready to give as a gift!

Comments

Lisa Somerville said…
Love those papers Nancy
Elaine said…
Wow! That is gorgeous! Let me know if you want wires. I have lots and lots (big boxes full of many sizes of o-wires...)!

hugs,
Elaine/GW
Shirley said…
What a wonderful journal!