Scroll Box



Here I am just before my second birthday sitting on the porch with my Mom. This little project I made for my Mom for her birthday - inside is an open box form with a scroll in it that you can turn the dowels and see stamped images. My Mom thinks I'm quite creative - but don't all Mom's think that of their kids... even when their kid is 50?


My Mom laughed at the photo because her hair was so black - it's since gone gray! My hair looks blonde (now it has blonde highlights I pay for) - and she's trying to remember the color of the dress LOL The photos from back then are all black and white! This was our house on Corvette Street - a cute little yellow house that had lemon, peach and apricot trees in the back yard. Yum-O!

Comments

Connie Lutz said…
I just realized that "Geezer Blog" is your Dad!
Hetty said…
Oh!!! live love your scroll box! I just ordered one. Love how you used the generation stamp!
I am going to add this to my inspiration album.
Shirley said…
How pretty the project is and how priceless the moments you can sit with your mom and recall.