Tea Party!


Yesterday I got to attend TEA at Liney's house, she is my friend Lucy's sister. They love tea and put on their very own for some lucky friends of theirs. When we arrived we got to pick out a tea cup and then proceed to the tea bar, where Liney is standing. All of the teas were wonderful, and the food was delicious. The cucumber sandwiches and peppermint shortbread were my favorite, but everything was wonderful. It was a great afternoon eating, sipping and visiting with good friends. I think I need to get a tea cozy...

On the way home our "driver" Tracy took us to Scrapbook Territory in Berkeley. It is an awesome store with just about anything a stamper or scrapper would want/need. There's a whole section with Tim Holtz product "Tim Land" as Diane dubbed it! I was able to pick up some individual bottles of alcohol inks and the new Distress Stickles and even a mask. Thank goodness this store isn't too close to home for frequent trips.

Comments

LUCYG said…
oooh, I love this! what a great photograph! LOL
lucyg