Flair


This past Saturday I got together with some like-minded friends to work on our Cruise in a Box projects from Club Scrap. CS had an anniversary cruise, so those who couldn't make the cruise were offered the "CIAB" option - goodies and projects mailed to them. Part of the experience was a name tag and lanyard that you could add your flair (small pieces of artwork) to. Here's a photo of my lanyard and then a close up of the flair I made for our event. I made my flair with a base of Grungeboard inked and sprayed with Glimmer Mists. Then I inked and again sprayed some glimmer mist on small pieces of Stampbord . When those were dry I stamped on them and used the Stampbord tool to scratch away the color in certain places to make white hightlights. It was really a fun day and I'll post photos of the projects soon!


Comments