Apothecary




I got my new Club Stamp pizza box on Saturday and promptly got the unmounteds cut and ready to use. These are a couple cards I made using the "Depth of Field" technique from the Technique Junkie Newsletter. The stamps and saying from this kit are really great for get well cards and pick-me up cards too. The little bottles are really versitile to color in many ways. I'm thinking they need to be stamped in a greenish color and then have glossy accents put over the top to make them really look like a bottle!

Comments

SSquyres said…
I love your art.

I'll be in Campbell this evening at an American Sign Language Club. We meet at Carrows. I don't know if it counts as 3/50, but it's local and they spoil us rotten!

Let me know if you'd like to get together sometime to make Cards for Heroes. I create so much better when I make it a social event.
ssquyres@scu.edu
kj said…
Young N, I love your Squirrely Art too! I notice that you only have 1 friend pictured [and she is your friend's sis Liney!] What do we other friends have to do to get pictured???
Sleep on a couch, while snoring??
LOL