Copic Markers - oh no!


This past weekend I had great fun traveling up near Sacramento to meet with a bunch of like-minded stamping and scrapping friends for our annual Scramp Camp. One morning we had a Copic Marker class. I've been hearing and reading so much about these cool alcohol ink pens, but have resisted purchasing them since they are expensive and I thought it best to try them out first. They make blending of color a lot easier than with the water based markers I currently have - you know the ones - SU, Marvy, Tombow. I do see that they will take practice to get my work look as great as all the ones you see on the web! Just do a google search and you can find numerous blogs and YouTube videos devoted to them!

Comments

Nancy Dawson said…
I like this vintage card. The background works great with the stamp. Love the aluminum foil technique. TFS Nancy