Birds of a Feather

That's the name of the September Club Scrap kits - many already have the October kit in their hot little hands, but since I receive the Stamp kit (not the scrap kit) mine won't ship until October 20th. Plenty of time to play with the birds! The colors of the kit are fun and bright - kind of a nice break from fall colors we are seeing now and perhaps they will be cheery come winter time too!
I used my Copic markers to color these two cards. My order of new pens hasn't arrived yet so I am working with a limited color palette. I am however getting a better handle on using these terrific pens. The flower here is a new TJ technique - painted pretties. Kind of like making your own fancy Primas!
This card is a shaker card - I thought the frame image with a nice open spot lended itself to this idea perfectly!

Comments