Mini-Retreat a Sucess!

We had such an awesome Saturday - creating and inspiring and lots of good laughs. It is really fun to learn new things and to be inspired by others, we get such good ideas from each other.

First up was Connie's class - making a book out of a water-bottle, who would've thunk it? Who knew they still made these things?

Then KJ had us working with glitter and flower soft. The acetate/glitter cards were new to me and came out really stunning - and I had a sparkly face afterwards!

Rinda got us going out of our comfort zones with her Plaster class - this stuff (which you can find by the paper mache at Mikes) is really cool - not just for broken bones anymore!


And finally my class - thanks everyone for sticking with it at the end of the evening, when energy was low.




Comments

Connie Lutz said…
I think I need a tutorial on blog picture placement! I like the way you presented all these pprojects.
nancy y said…
okay, one day we'll do blogs!