Squirrel!

Here's a little Depth of Field TJ technique with a fall theme. I found the squirrel and leaves/acorn stamp in the $1 bin at Michaels. I guess I don't go to Mike's often enough to figure out they have their own line of stamps, papers, embellishments now. The big fabric brad with the acorn is from them too.
I've been working every day longer hours than usual due to vacations and we've started doing more exercise at our house (weight training 2x a week and running at the track 3x a week) so all of this is really cutting into my play time - plus Amazing Race and Survivor started up again!
The depth of field technique is basically stamping the same image in varying degrees of ink color - here I just used some fall colors from Ranger. Butterscotch, Rust and Espresso, the squirrel is colored with dye ink and one of those cut-n-dry pen nibs. I am anxiously awaiting my order of Copic pens!

Comments