Swaps and Valentines


I participate in an ATC swap - we have set themes for each month. This month the theme is Doors/Keys. Hmmm, no door stamps, although I suppose I could've made a door. So while looking through the stamps I do have I ran across this really old one on a gate key (from Limited Edition, now part of Hampton Art) that says on it " Gate Key, opens the door to my heart, I love you" so I thought a romantic type trading card would be in order. I found some rose background paper and did the Jenny's Coat technique and backed it with burgundy cardstock and a sheer gold ribbon accent. Ta Da... on to the next project... some Valentines! I think some might be made along the lines of this ATC!

Comments

Connie Lutz said…
Looks great!
Maria Ontiveros said…
Beautiful! The gold ribbon really makes it!
Rinda