glimmer mists




Here's a card I made using some glimmer mist backgrounds done on a manila tag. The green is an actual Glimmer Mist spray and the brown is my homemade glimmer spray. To make your own spray use a mini-mister and put one dropper of distress ink, a little spoonful of Perfect Pearls and then fill with water. Shake well and you are ready to go. You could use any reinker, but Distress Ink works well with water. The variety of colors you can come up with is amazing just by varying your ink color and whatever color of Perfect Pearls you use. The Perfect Pearls already have a binder in them - if you only have Pearl Ex just add some gum arabic to the mix to make it so that it will stick to the paper.


The pot is a stamp from Michael Strong - embossed with gold powder on bronze paper. The stamp is made so that you can cut it apart for different looks. The papers are all from Club Scrap. Check out Michael's blog for some very cool paper garden projects!

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
Love it! I need to rehabilitate some of my clogged glimmer mists this week for PSL, but I also like making my own.
Rinda
Gerrie Johnnic said…
This is art-standing! I love it GF! hugz