box-o-cards



A few weeks ago we made some of these altered recipe boxes over at my friend Connie's house. I decided that since they were so affordable (got it at the $1 section at Michael's) that it would make a great little box to package some cards in. This way the recipient can have pretty storage for their cards, and it makes a nice quick present! What I did was paint over the outside of the box, and you really only need to do the edges and in about a half and inch. Measure the areas to cover and cut out cardstock and then adhere to the box. Then jazz it up any which way you like. The ideas are endless! The papers and stamps are from Club Scrap.

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
Great idea! I owe my MIL a bunch of cards for Mother's Day, and I'm looking for a good way to package them.
Rinda
Connie Lutz said…
These papers are great for this! Nicely done - and great cards, too!