cool shades


I finished up my last GAB (Girls Altering Books) page. It's been a fun project and sometimes a bit challenging, but that's what makes us stretch our artist wings isn't it? This started out with paint, then heavy body acrylic and the eyeglass stamped into that and then left to dry. Then other colors of paint were added to highlight the textures. Finally images collaged on to fit the theme of "glasses". All my work gets turned in Saturday then next month we all get out books back with art from all the other contributors - should be fun!

Now I'm off to clean up the altered art bits and make a birthday card for a special girl who turns 26 this weekend... I'm still trying to figure out how I have a child that "old"!

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
Great page! I remember when DH Paul turned 40, and it made me feel very old to think I was married to someone that old!
Rinda