Hybrid Stamping


I tried out some hybrid stamping this week - digital stamps and/or papers and embellishments printed out and added to cards. It's kind of fun - but I'm sure I will continue to play with rubber and ink most of the time! Club Scrap has a digital card project, under 3 dollars and a great way to start in digi work, easy! The background papers are really no different from using designer papers, you just have to print them out yourself. Click on the picture to see it bigger - the ribbon looks so real, I even wrapped it around to the back like I do with real ribbon!

This is the Club Scrap Blossom kit - on the "enjoy this day" card I used a stamp from the kit for the flower and saying and then the background and flower embellishments are from the digi-kit. Once I out the flowers, leaves and ribbon I added ink to the edges with a sponge dauber. A cool trick is to cut the ends of the flowers and leaves out with a deckle edged scissor - lots easier! Thanks to Ron from Club Scrap for that hint!

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
Interesting. I love what folks do with digi art, but I still have no desire to try it myself. Nice job on the flowers.
Rinda
Connie Lutz said…
Very cool card. Haven't tried digi stamps yet.