Vintage Style


This card has a vintage look to it, I think. It may be in large part to the images from Artistic Outpost's Birds of a Feather sheet, but I think the colors go a long way towards the feeling also. This is another Masked Spellbinder card (a Technique Junkie technique) and I'm really enjoying using my new Nestibilities die on cards. I added some linen thread and Prima flowers for embellishing. The images are all stamped with Adirondack Espresso ink and the bird is colored with Lyra colored pencils - it's supposed to look like the house finches that frequent our yard! Sometimes we get red ones and later in the summer we'll get pretty yellow ones.
Artistic Outpost has some new releases this week - go check them out they are super!

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
Beautiful colors - feels like moving from spring into sumer! Now if the weather would just do the same.
Rinda
Lisa Somerville said…
Beautiful, love just the hint of color around the edges. Thanks for using Artistic Outpost images.
Vicki Romaine said…
I really like this card. Love your shading.
carla said…
Super neat card!! Love it!