Boot Camp - Day 4 - Heavy Metal

Catching up on the boot camp assignments this weekend - it's a very hot weekend here so I had to limit my time in the studio!  First up is Heavy Metal; this brings to mind so many things to me.  The first thing that came to mind was this  Sammy Haggar song.  So with some rock n' roll playing on the iTunes I got to work!  But I ended up with some Detroit heavy metal instead!  The cool metal background is a new one from the  Technique Junkie newsletter - Faux Metal.  Then I used the big car image from Club Scrap and added bits and pieces of metal!

 It's your one way ticket to midnight
Call it Heavy Metal
Higher than high, feelin' just right
Call it Heavy Meta;
Desperation on a red line
Call it Heavy Metal noise

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
Wow - that really does look like metal!
Rind
Sonja said…
I agree with Rinda. It really does look like metal. Nice!

So you didn't need your space heater in your studio? ;)
nancy y said…
Sonja, nope I need the fan now!
You'ld like it... it's warm!