the faster I go the behinder I get...

I'm a bit behind in my boot camp "assignments" now.  One afternoon  was lost to a headache and then between work and working-out I didn't really have the want to create for the last couple of evenings.  So after a nice run around the track last evening we came home and made dinner and then watched our NetFlix movie (the Time Traveler's Wife - interesting). 

Tonight and this weekend should give me ample time to catch up.  Tomorrow I head up to Danville in the morning to pick up my pages from the GAB book project.  You can see some of the pages I did in this post and here.  The ones we will get back will be all others art, so it will be fun to have the complete book, oh and make a cover for it!

One assignment at Boot Camp was to go out and take photos of things that inspire us.  I haven't got to that one just yet either, however  this photo  I took last year at Point Lobos is inspiring to me.   I liked the composition of it and the way the plants are taking over the steps that lead down to the cove.  The colors are an inspiration to me also.  Nature puts together some good color combinations that you can use in your art.

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
I love the photos. There are so many different types of inspiring architectural features: steps, doors, windows, gates, especially.
Rinda