Fly

Next up is the prompt FLY.  Well, those who know me will guess I chose to do something bird related.  In addition I tried the Tim Holtz Water Stamping technique.  Over at the Studio L3  blog she's doing a challenge with the techniques from Tim's book  A Compendium of Curiosities so I tried it out.  This isn't my "official" work for that challenge, I just wanted to practice! 

I also wanted to use some of the Inkadinkado inchie stamps I purchased awhile ago and haven't used as much as I thought I would.  I picked out birds and butterflies that were in flight to better show the idea of flight.

Supplies:
stamps: Inkadinkado, Stampin' Up (background)
Ink: Distress
Misc: manila shipping tag, gold scrap, waxed linen thread, tiny tags, beads
technique: Water Stamping

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
Love this - especially the little rope across the bottom.
Rinda
Rachelle said…
this is sooooo pretty. I just love the colors you used. It's glowing.
Sonja said…
Pretty color combo! It reminds me of a sunset.
Deb (dcorder) said…
OH! Such a cool tag!!